Welcome to my personal and academic space! I am the Principal Investigator of the AIDOS Lab at the Institute of AI for Health and the Helmholtz Pioneer Campus of Helmholtz Munich, focusing on topology-driven machine learning methods in biomedicine.
Previously, I was a senior assistant in the Machine Learning & Computational Biology Lab of Prof. Dr. Karsten Borgwardt at ETH Zürich. I obtained my Ph.D. in computer science from Heidelberg University, which is where I also got my diploma in mathematics.
This site contains some things I care about.
The icons above should cover everything, but in case you prefer text:
- Find my current academic curriculum vitæ.
- My ORCID is 0000-0003-4335-0302.
- I also have a Google Scholar profile, a ResearchGate profile, a publons profile, and a GitHub account.
- Sometimes, I tweet things.
- I try to record all my talks on my YouTube channel.